- Compared to steel decking and wood decking, wire decking has much better function on transmission of light. And it complies with fireproof requirements and can help reduce the insurance rates.
- Welding with reinforcing rib under wire decking surface to strengthen the load capacity.
- Surface treatment: Galvanization or powder coating spraying. Antirust and Corrosion resistant.
- Used together with the Pallet rack or Long Span shelving, wire decking will be put on the box beam, Step beam or Z beam.
- The product is nice and durable, widely used in American, European & Australian market.
- Sunnyrack has three types of wire decking: Flared wire decking, Drop in wire decking, Channel wire decking.
Flared wire decking:
Engineered to fit all styles of beams, as they are designed to fit beams that have no insert or step. The universal fit is ideal for applications that utilize box beam or structural beam.
Drop in wire decking:
Drop in wire decking sits inside the two steps of the beams, creating a flush and snug fit.
Channel wire decking
Engineered with a welded channel that fits on the ledge of the step beam or Z beam. Channel wire decking is a very popular style now.
for more Inquiry